YOU MUST WAIT!






I used to hate the word,"wait." This
word means you have to be patient.
I learned after I became mature that
this isn't a bad word. I was less likely
to make a bad decision if I thought
things through. The adage that haste
make waste is true. My patience is a
virtue that I try to embrace in my
daily life.

The sooner that I learned that
waiting on God is even better.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent,
omniscient, and I am not. I'll
never have all the facts and
thinking I do has caused me
trouble.

This week I'll share scriptures
that use the word wait in ways
we may have overlooked. We
will see how to wait for God
to move.  We'll be  blessed
when we do.  








LIFE LESSON:

REWARD FOR WAITING ON GOD

GENESIS  49:18

I have waited for your salvation, O Lord!


PSALM 27:14

Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And
He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say,
on the Lord!

PSALM 33:20

Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help
and our shield.


PSALM 37:7,9

7Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently

for Him; Do not fret because of him
who prospers in his way, Because of 
the man who brings wicked schemes 
to pass.

9For evildoers shall be cut off; But those
who wait on the Lord, They shall inherit
the earth.


PSALM 40:1

I waited patiently for the Lord; And He
inclined to me, And heard my cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE