DON'T GIVE LIP SERVIE! #3














I try not to give lip service to
my family and friends. I try to
live up to my promises! Some
times circumstances made it
impossible to keep my word! 
This is when I confessed the
truth to them. I just said, 
" I did my best and that was
not good enough this time."





The Bible talks about service and 
many people were assigned tasks
by God. I am sharing  scriptures 
which show some of the people
who served God for many years.
They even passed their duties to
their next generation. There are 
also scriptures which instruct His
Believers to serve Him. 






LIFE LESSON:

SERVE GOD







EXODUS 3:12

So He said, “I will certainly be with you. And this shall be a sign to you that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.”

EXODUS 7:16

And you shall say to him,"The Lord God 
of the Hebrews has sent me to you,saying, “Let My people go, that they may serve Me in the wilderness”; but indeed, until now you would not hear!

EXODUS 10:8

So Moses and Aaron were brought again to Pharaoh, and he said to them, “Go, serve the Lord your God. Who are the ones that are going?”

DEUTERONOMY 6:13

You shall fear the Lord your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

JOSHUA 24:14

“Now therefore, fear the Lord, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord!

JOB 36:11

If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures.

PSALM 2:11

Serve the Lord with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

MATTHEW 4:10

Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”

MATTHEW 6:24

 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

ROMANS 1:9 

 For God is my witness, whom I serve 
with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention 
of you always in my prayers,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE