WORD POWER! #4








The Word of God is given to us in different context in the Old  and New Testaments. Some of  His Words were meant to bring comfort. There are also times when His Words were spoken   to correct our behavior.

This week I'll share scriptures  about God's Word that were  used to comfort and guide you. There will also be Words from God that cut like a two edged sword when His people chose to reject it.





   

LIFE LESSON:



GOD GIVES HIS PEOPLE POWER

 

EXODUS  9:16



But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up,that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.



DEUTERONOMY 8:17-18



17 Then you say in your heart, ‘My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.’

18 And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.



2 SAMUEL 22:33


God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect.
 
ECCLESIASTES 5:19



As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power 
to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor-this is the gift of God.



ISAIAH 40:29


He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.

  

2 CORINTHIANS 6:7



By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armor of righteousness on
the right hand and on the left.





  





LIFE LESSON

GOD GAVE POWER TO MOSES




EXODUS 4: 2, 4, 17 



2 So the Lord said to him, “What is that 
in your hand?” He said, “A rod.”

4 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Reach out your hand and take it by the tail” (and he reached out his hand and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand),

17 And you shall take this rod in your hand, with which you shall do the signs.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE