I AM...




PAINTING: “Father Forgive Them” 
by Akiane Kramarik




I often tell my Mom, I am going to 
run errands or I'm going shopping.
We call each other at least three 
times each week. She is used to 
me saying I am going some where
today.  

There is nothing special about 
me saying,  "I am." It is very 
significant when the Lord says,
" I AM".  He often tells Moses 
and His Disciples to tell people, 
I AM sent you! These are words 
that denote power and reverence.
His Followers would have fear and
obey when they heard these words. 

I love reading the scriptures about

"I AM" and how the people acted 
when they heard these words.
Here are a few of my favorite
scriptures:





GENESIS 26:24



And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, “I Am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I Am 
with you. I will bless you and multiply 
your descendants for My servant Abraham’s sake.”

GENESIS 28:13



And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: “I Am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants.

EXODUS 3:14



And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

EXODUS 6:7


I will take you as My people, and I will be your God. Then you shall know that I Am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

LEVITICUS 11:45


For I Am the Lord who brings you up out
of the land of Egypt, to be your God.You shall therefore be holy, for I Am Holy.
 LEVITICUS 22:32


You shall not profane My holy name, but
I will be hallowed among the children of Israel. I Am the Lord who sanctifies you.
 
DEUTERONOMY 1:42

“And the Lord said to me, ‘Tell 
them,“Do not go up nor fight, 
for I am not among you; lest you 
be defeated before your enemies.”

ISAIAH 42:8



I Am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.


EZEKIEL 6:10


And they shall know that I Am the Lord
I have not said in vain that I would bring this calamity upon them.”

MALACHI 3:6


“For I Am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O
sons of Jacob.
MARK 8:27



Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on 
the road He asked His disciples, saying 
to them, “Who do men say that I am?”

LUKE 9:18-20


18 And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him,
and He asked them, saying, “Who do 
the crowds say that I am?”
19 So they answered and said, “John 
the Baptist, but some say Elijah; and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again.”
20 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”Peter answered and said,“The Christ of God.”


JOHN  7:29
But I know Him, for I am from Him, and 
He sent Me.”


ACTS 9:5
  


And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”
REVELATION 1:8




“I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE