PRAISE THE LORD, EXALTATION









I just celebrated Easter last Sunday. 
It made me feel extra special when 
I heard the pastor’s Easter Message.  
The TV movie called, “ A.D. The Bible Continues,” was also a vivid reminder
of how much Jesus loves us. He died 
for both Believers and Non-Believers.

I have no problem with giving praise 
to the Lord Jesus Christ.  His death 
on the cross and the daily blessing 
He gives me, make me want to exalt
Him forever!

Today, I’m sharing scriptures which 
show how People praised the Lord 
during Bible days.There will some
verses that also tell why, how and
when we should praise Him.



LIFE LESSON:

GOD BLESSED HIS PEOPLE , SO  THEY BLESSED  HIM WITH PRAISE





DEPICTION: KING DAVID PRAISING THE LORD!




GENESIS  29:35

And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Now I will praise the Lord.” Therefore she called his name Judah...



EXODUS  15:2

The Lord is my strength and song, And 
He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

NUMBERS 24:4
 

The utterance of him who hears 
the words of God, Who sees the 
vision of the Almighty, Who falls
down, with eyes wide open:
 
 
DEUTERONOMY 10:21

He is your praise, and He is your
God, who has done for you these 
great and awesome things which 
your eyes have seen.

2 SAMUEL  6:14

 
Then David danced before the Lord
with all his might; and David was 
wearing a linen ephod.

1 CHRONICLES  23:30

To stand every morning to thank 
and praise the Lord, and likewise 
at evening;

PSALM 18:3

I will call upon the Lord, who is 
worthy to be praised; So shall I
be saved from my enemies.

PSALM 22:26

The poor shall eat and be satisfied; 
Those who seek Him will praise the
Lord. Let your heart live forever!

PSALM 34:1
 

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
 
PSALM 100:4


Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
 
PSALM 107:32
 
Let them exalt Him also in the 
assembly of the people, And 
praise Him in the company of
the elders.
 
DANIEL 4:34

And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes 
to heaven, and my understanding 
returned to me; and I blessed the
Most High and praised and honored 
Him who lives forever: For His dominion
is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
 

LUKE 18:43

And immediately he received his sight,
and followed Him, glorifying God. And 
all the people, when they saw it, gave praise to God.

ROMANS  15:11

And again: “Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples!”

HEBREWS 13:15

 
Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
 
 
1 PETER 2: 9

 
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
 
REVELATION 19:5
 
Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!”
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE