YOU MUST WAIT! #3






The sooner that I learned that
waiting on God is even better.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent,
omniscient, and I am not. I'll
never have all the facts and
thinking I do has caused me
trouble.

This week I'll share scriptures
that use the word wait in ways
we may have overlooked. We
will see how to wait for God
to move.  We'll be  blessed
when we do.  













LIFE LESSON:

WAIT ON GOD BECAUSE HIS
PLAN MUST BE  FULFILLED

GENESIS  8:10
And he waited yet another seven days,
and again he sent the dove out from the ark.

JOB 14:14

If a man dies, shall he live again? All the
days of my hard service I will wait, Till my
change comes.
 
ZEPHANIAH 3:8

“Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord, “Until the day I rise up for plunder; My determination is to gather the nations 
To My assembly of kingdoms, To pour on them My indignation, All My fierce anger; All the earth shall be devoured With the fire of My jealousy.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE