YOU MUST WAIT! #4











The sooner that I learned that
waiting on God is even better.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent,
omniscient, and I am not. I'll
never have all the facts and
thinking I do has caused me
trouble.

This week I'll share scriptures
that use the word wait in ways
we may have overlooked. We
will see how to wait for God
to move.  We'll be  blessed
when we do.  











LIFE LESSON:

WAIT ON THE LORD BECAUSE
EVIL & WICKED PEOPLE WILL 
BE CUT OFF!


2 Kings 6:33

And while he was still talking with them,
there was the messenger, coming down
to him; and then the king said, “Surely
this calamity is from the Lord; why
should I wait for the Lord any longer?”

 
PSALM 37:9,34

9 For evildoers shall be cut off; 
But those who wait on the Lord, 
They shall inherit the earth.

34 Wait on the Lord, And keep 
His way, And He shall exalt you
to inherit the land; When the 
wicked are cut off, you shall 
see it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE