CAN I HELP YOU?









I  hear the question, "Can I help you?" several times when I go shopping. It 
seems that more sales clerk say it 
more often now. The retail market 
is very competitive so most stores 
are improving their customer service.

The Bible uses the word, help, a lot.  Today I'm looking at scriptures that
tell us about help from the Biblical perspective.  




LIFE LESSON:

SEEK THE LORD'S HELP

 PSALM 22:19
 
But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
 

 PSALM 27:9
 
Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
 
MATTHEW 15:25
 
Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”
 
 
 
  
LIFE LESSON: 
 
THE LORD WILL HELP YOU!

GENESIS 49:25
 
By the God of your father who will help you, And by the Almighty who will bless you With blessings of heaven above, Blessings of the deep that lies beneath, Blessings of the breasts and of the womb.
 
EXODUS 18:4
 
And the name of the other was Eliezer
for he said, “The God of my father was 
my help, and delivered me from the 
sword of Pharaoh”
 
DEUTERONOMY 33:29
 
Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you,
a people saved by the Lord, The shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! Your enemies shall submit to you, And you shall tread down their high places.”
 
1 CHRONICLES 12:1

Then the Spirit came upon Amasai,
chief of the captains, and he said: 
We are yours, O David; We are on
your side, O son of Jesse! Peace,
peace to you, And peace to your 
helpers! For your God helps you.” 
So David received them, and made 
them captains of the troop.
 
PSALM 27:9

Do not hide Your face from me;
Do not turn Your servant away 
in anger;You have been my help; 
Do not leave me nor forsake me, 
O God of my salvation.
 



LIFE LESSON:

YOU SHOULD HELP OTHERS


LEVITICUS 25:35


‘If one of your brethren becomes poor, and falls into poverty among you, then
you shall help him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you.
 
ISAIAH 41:6

Everyone helped his neighbor, And said 
to his brother, “Be of good courage!”
 
LUKE 5:7

So they signaled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE