YOU MUST WAIT! #2










The sooner that I learned that
waiting on God is even better.
He is omnipotent, omnipresent,
omniscient, and I am not. I'll
never have all the facts and
thinking I do has caused me
trouble.

This week I'll share scriptures
that use the word wait in ways
we may have overlooked. We
will see how to wait for God
to move.  We'll be  blessed
when we do.  






LIFE LESSON:

WAIT ON THE LORD,HE BRINGS YOU SALVATION.




PSALM 59:9
 
I will wait for You, O You his Strength; 
For God is my defense.


PSALM 62:1 

Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.


PROVERBS 20:22 

Do not say, “I will recompense evil”; 
Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.

ISAIAH 25:9 

And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”


ISAIAH 40:31 

But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount 
up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.


LAMENTATIONS 3:25-26

25 The Lord is good to those who wait 
for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.


HOSEA 12:6 

So you, by the help of your God, return; Observe mercy and justice, And wait on your God continually.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE