BIBLE STUDY NIGHT!





I live in the South and most of the people 
I have met at work and in my community 
attended Bible Study on Wednesday night.  
I tried to invite my friends to a free dinner 
and financial planning seminar scheduled
for October 1 and had trouble finding some
one to go with me. I didn't occur to me that
this was on a Wednesday night. I was able
to discover that one of my friends attended
a Bible Study for Seniors at her church. The
event was during the day every Wednesday. 
The Wednesday Night Bible Study is not a 
rule that is written in stone.I think I did have 
a friend who went to Bible Study on Thursday.

The point is, the time or day that you study is 
not important.The Lord wants to you take time
to study His Word. It can be done with a group
or during your personal time. If you choose to
do it at home. I suggest that it be done at your 
convenience when you can be alone  in a quiet
area. Everyone in my house understands that 
this is my quiet time with no interruptions.I do
take my drink, Bible, notebook,Bible dictionary,
and pen with me to my quiet area.  It usually
last  one or two hours.

Stay blessed and enjoy your Wednesday Night
Bible Study.I have attached a video that I found
helpful when I started doing my own Bible Study.
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE