TRUST IN PERFECTION!








I used to have a problem with 
trusting people.  As I matured, 
I learned to handle disappoint-
ment better.  I stopped being
angry if a friend cancelled our
dinner engagement.I didn't nag
when my husband had to miss 
our date night due to working 
overtime.

I realized that trusting God was 

important. I shouldn't take this commandment lightly.  I should 
trust Him without any hesitation
or doubt.


LIFE LESSON:

GOD'S WAY IS PERFECT: TRUST HIM!



2 SAMUEL  22:3 & 31

3 The God of my strength, in whom 

I will trust; My shield and the
horn of my salvation, My stronghold 

and my refuge; My Savior, You save
me from violence.


31 As for God, His way is perfect; 

The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.



2 KINGS 18:5

He trusted in the Lord God of Israel, 

so that after him was none like him 
among all the kings of Judah, nor who were before him.


PSALM 9:10

And those who know Your name will 

put their trust in You; For You, Lord, 
have not forsaken those who seek You.


PSALM  91:2

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”



PROVERBS  3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;


ISAIAH 50:10

“Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness And has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord And rely upon his God.


2 CORINTHIANS  3:4

And we have such trust through Christ toward God.


EPHESIANS 1:13

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed,
you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.


1 TIMOTHY 4:10

For to this end we both labor and

suffer reproach, because we trust
in the living God, who is the Savior
of all men, especially of those who believe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE