GETTING HEALED







This week I tried to show that there is hope for the sick.  I told you about numerous people in the Bible who had faith and were healed.The Lord said that all you need is the faith of a mustard seed. These words are inspiring to me because the mustard seed is only 1 or 2 millimeters and grows into a huge shrub.


 



  


MUSTARD SEED SHRUB



LIFE LESSON:



Life can be  complicated and so can getting healed  sometimes.  Some people get healed instantly and some do not get healed right away. 

Some get healed after they pray with others.They form a prayer circle or have a prayer vigil. I have friends that I can call any time and we will do three way phone prayer for each other during crisis. We also go the each others homes and do group prayer.  We stand on the scripture in Matthew 18:



MATTHEW 18:20          

For where two or three are gathered together 
in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”




LIFE LESSON:





There are people who got healed but their healing didn't last.  They began to speak negative words 
or doubt their healing. They stopped giving God
the glory for their healing or began to take their blessing/healing for granted.  








PROVERBS  13:3




He who guards his mouth preserves his life,
But he who opens wide his lips shall have 

destruction.

PROVERBS 18:21    

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

 


LIFE LESSON:



People have told me that they got healed after they fasted and prayed. They separated themselves from others and just  stayed on their knees praying and fasting. I studied the scriptures below and began to understand  the meaning  faith, prayer and fasting:






THE DISCIPLES WERE UNABLE TO HEAL THIS BOY.







MATTHEW 17:15-16



15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water.
16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”


LIFE LESSON:



DISCIPLES ASKED JESUS WHY THEY COULDN'T HEAL THIS BOY.


 MATTHEW 17:19-20


19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately 
and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20 So Jesus said to them, Because of your 
unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you 
have faith as a mustard seed, you will  say 
to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ 
and it will move;and nothing will be impossible
for you.


LIFE LESSON:





THERE ARE TIME WHEN HEALING ONLY COME WITH PRAYER AND FASTING


MATTHEW 17: 21

However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”







LIFE LESSON:


I feel that doing all I can to strengthen my faith 
is important. I know that I must have it if I want
to be healed  when I am in pain and need relief. 
There have been times when my pain didn't leave right away.My faith didn't waver because I always recalled that Jesus was crucified for me. I feel that
my pain if minimal in comparison to the pain he suffered during His crucifixion. I can go look at my movie,"The Passion of Christ" if I ever have trouble remembering the scourging and torture he endured
at Calvary. I can also read the Bible passages:



JOHN 19:1-3, 16-17, 34



1 So then Pilate took Jesus and scourged Him.  
And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and 
put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple
robe.
Then they said, “Hail, King of the Jews!” And they struck Him with their hands.


16 Then he delivered Him to them to be crucified. So they took Jesus and led Him away.
17 And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha,

34 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.







I am sharing a video with healing scriptures and soft music that I hope you will use if you are in physical pain or mental distress. It really helped me.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE