R U LISTENING 2 THE WRONG VOICE? PART 1







The sermon I heard Sunday was very interesting.
The members were asked, "Have you have ever
been in a bad situation?  Did you think that  you
should run away? " You are very torn about what
you should do.  The pastor stated that the good
won and the bad situation ended.The  members
giggled and laughed.  Could it be that they were
recalling some of their experiences? I know that
I was thinking of some. I sure got into some big
messes in my life until I learned how to listen to
the right voice. Temptation was always present!
I wanted to live a Godly life.  I needed to put on
God's armor daily in order to fight the battles of 

this world!


This week I want to share scriptures that helped me
stay in the Christian Army. The Bible discusses three
voices that cause conflict to people.
The Voice of God,
Voice of the Flesh, and The Voice of Satan.

Today I'll look at scriptures that discuss the Voice of God.  If I did what was right in God's eyes, there are  rewards that He will give me when I am obedient and follow His commandments. These rewards are given
to all obedient Believers.








LIFE LESSON:

THE RIGHT VOICE: 

HEAR & OBEY THE WORD OF GOD


EXODUS 15:26   

 26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”



PROVERBS  2:1-2

1 My son, if you receive my words,
And treasure my commands within you,
So that you incline your ear to wisdom,
And apply your heart to understanding;



JAMES 1:22

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 



 
LIFE LESSON:

REWARDS FOR HEARING & OBEYING
THE WORD OF GOD

 

2 CHRONICLES  7:14  

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.




PSALM 130:4

But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared.


DANIEL 9 : 9










To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him.



MATTHEW 19:16-17


16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”



JOHN 5:39

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.


JOHN 26-28

26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

COLOSSIANS  1:13

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,







FIELD OF LAVENDER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE