LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 8/15/14











Apparently women have been naggers since 
Biblical times. I have  found a scriptures in
Proverbs about it and it made me re-examine 
my behavior. Was I a nagging wife?  Of course,
my answer is, "No"!  My husband would agree! 
I was blessed when I found and married a man 
that didn't like to argue. This could be positive 
and negative sometimes.  It maybe true that 
opposites attract. He was a quiet and soft-
spoken man.  I was outgoing and friendly. He
voiced his opinion about the subject at hand 
and that was his final words on the matter. It 
would been a waste of time for me to argue, 
yell or scream. Our sons didn't waste their time
trying to manipulate him buy them frilly things. 
Yes, his behavior frustrated us sometimes; but 
we learned to deal with it. 

I cringe when I see women complaining when

their husbands are trying to please them.  My 
husband used to help me when our boys were 
babies. He would wash all of the baby bottles 
and cook dinner on his days off.  He also did 
his own laundry.He did not do the chores the 
way that I would have.  kept my mouth shut! 
Some may say that he should have done a lot
more.  I was thankful for what he did do. He
had to work on Saturday. He was a salesman
and worked long hours six days a week.


LIFE LESSON:

WIVES/WOMEN ABSTAIN FROM CONSTANT
NAGGING AND COMPLAINING

 PROVERBS 19:13


A foolish son is the ruin of his father,
And the contentions of a wife are a continual dripping.


PROVERBS  21:9, 19

9 Better to dwell in a corner of a housetop,
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.


19 Better to dwell in the wilderness,
Than with a contentious and angry woman.


PROVERBS  25:24 

24 It is better to dwell in a corner of a housetop,
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.


Proverbs 27:15-16 


15 A continual dripping on a very rainy day
And a contentious woman are alike;
16 Whoever restrains her restrains the wind,
And grasps oil with his right hand.



There are always exceptions and there may 

be a man or husband that does the nagging.
A nagging person is distasteful regardless of
gender-Don't Do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE