LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 8/5/14







The world seems to be in such turmoil these days. 
I have learned over the years that the world is not
my source of comfort and peace. I look to Jehovah Shalom to help me find peace in this troubled world.  There are times when I read scriptures in the Bible  and they bring me peace. Here are some scriptures about peace that I go to when I'm feeling stressed 
or upset:



ISAIAH 54:10

For the mountains shall depart
And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,”
Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.



JEREMIAH 33:6

Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.


PSALM  4:8    

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

PSALM 120:6    

My soul has dwelt too long
With one who hates peace.


PROVERBS 16:7
 
When a man’s ways please the Lord,
He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.


ROMANS 5:1 

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Romans 8:6    

For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 

ROMANS 14: 19

Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another. 

1 CORINTHIANS 14:33 

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

PHILEMON  1:3

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE