THERE IS HOPE FOR THE SICK! BARREN WOMEN!




DEPICTION OF ABRAHAM & SARAH REJOICING OVER BIRTH OF ISAAC




I used to have migraine headaches when I was
a young mother.My boys knew not to make a lot
of noise when mom had a headache. Those two
boys were good and watched TV while I rested. 
One of my sons had severe asthma and missed 
more than 20 days of school per year.I was also 
working full-time.So,you can see that this young mother and wife had a lot of issues.

I went to church when I lived at home with 
my parents.  I gave churchgoing up when I
went to college.I was too busy studying and
partying to go to church.  I got married and 
had kids. I wanted them to experience going
to church.  Our family attended church most 
Sundays.  I learned about faith, healing, and
Bible study. I put my faith in God and prayed 
for healing for me and my son.God answered
my prayers  and today I no longer have the 
migraine headaches. My son became asthma 
free at age thirteen. 

I'll share scriptures about people who had faith
and were healed.I pray that these scriptures will
be inspirational to you if you are sick.


The Lord healed people with all types of physical
and mental disorders.Today, I'll share the several scriptures about couples who had problems with infertility.  The couples had faith in the Lord. The 
Lord healed the women and these  couples were blessed  with children.

The first couple I'll discuss is Abraham and Sarah.  They were both in their nighties when they were
blessed with a son.  


GENESIS 21:1-3

And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.
For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.  
And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him—whom Sarah bore to him—Isaac.


The next couple is Isaac and Rebekah. Issac went to the Lord on his wife's behalf.




GENESIS  25:21, 24-26

 

21 Now Isaac pleaded with the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived.

24 So when her days were fulfilled for her to give birth, indeed there were twins in her womb.  
25 And the first came out red. He was like a hairy garment all over; so they called his name Esau. 26 Afterward his brother came out, and his hand took hold of Esau’s heel; so his name was called Jacob. Isaac was sixty years old when she bore them.

The was a couple named Jacob and Rachel. She said
a prayer to God.


GENESIS  30:22-24 

22 Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb.  
23 And she conceived and bore a son, and said, “God has taken away my reproach.” 
24 So she called his name Joseph, and said, “The Lord shall add to me another son.”


Here is another couple I'll discuss named Elkanah and Hannah. Hannah was barren and she crying when she prayed for a son. 


1 SAMUEL 1: 19-20

19 Then they rose early in the morning and worshiped before the Lord, and returned and came to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the Lord remembered her.
20 So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the Lord.”


The last couple is to be discussed is Zachariah  and Elisabeth. The angel Gabriel appeared to Zachariah while he was praying.  He was promised a son.  



LUKE 1: 5-7, 11-13, 57-60



There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abijah. His wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. 
And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.  
But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both well advanced in years.


11 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.  
13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.



57 Now Elizabeth’s full time came for her to be delivered, and she brought forth a son.  
58 When her neighbors and relatives heard how the Lord had shown great mercy to her, they rejoiced with her.
59 So it was, on the eighth day, that they came to circumcise the child; and they would have called him by the name of his father, Zacharias 
 60 His mother answered and said, “No; he shall be called John.”








DEPICTION OF HANNA PRAYING TO GOD
FOR A SON






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE