VALENTINE'S DAY LOVE STORIES, 2/14/14

EPHESIANS  5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,   26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,   27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 


TODAY'S LOVE STORY:

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN LOVE STORY


If husbands and wives followed Paul's rules there would be less divorce in the world today.

I watched Joni Table Talk today and was motivated
to go to their website.  I took the test and I could
see how using what I learned about myself could 
be instrumental in improving how I relate to my
loved ones.  
 
I suggest that each mate take this love language profile test to help you create your own love story.
The art of communication is a tool that will always improve a relationship on Valentine's day and in the future. 




LOVE LANGUAGE PROFILE

JONI TABLE TALK W/ GARY CHAPMAN 



 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE