LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 2/28/14





Bible Verses About Grief and Sorrow

Bible verses related to Grief and Sorrow from the King James Version



Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 - Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;   (Read More...)

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Psalms 34:18 - The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Matthew 5:1-4 - And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:   (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 4:13 - But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

John 16:16 - A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Psalms 23:1-6 - (A Psalm of David.) The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.   (Read More...)

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

Psalms 73:26 - My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

John 11:35 - Jesus wept.

John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-14 - To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:   (Read More...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE