WHAT R U IN THE MIDST OF? #3












There is one word that I came  across often during my Bible Study. The word is, midst and it used over 300 times in the  Bible in different situations. 


This week I will share scriptures
from the Old and New Testament 
which describes how important 
being in the midst was during the 
Bible days.






LIFE LESSON:

THE LORD IS IN THE MIDST!


NUMBERS 35:34

Therefore do not defile the land which you inhabit, in the midst of which I dwell; for I the Lord dwell among the children of Israel.’”

PSALM 74:12

For God is my King from of old, 
Working salvation in the midst 
of the earth.

ISAIAH 12:6

Cry out and shout, O inhabitant of Zion,
For great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst!”
 
LUKE 2:46
 
Now so it was that after three 
days they found Him in the 
temple,sitting in the midst of
the teachers, both listening 
to them and asking them
questions.
 

LUKE 26:36

Now as they said these things, Jesus
Himself stood in the midst of them, 
and said to them, “Peace to you.”

MATTHEW 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

JOHN 20:19

Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.”









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE