THE GRACE EXPERIENCE! #2








There is one thing that I’ve learned
as I have gotten older, I need God’s
grace!  God’s grace has saved me 
from a lot of tragedies. I’ve been 
saved from near missed head on
collisions, lightening strikes, fatal 
falls, and house fires.
I have made terrible decisions
but His grace and favor saved 
me! My daily prayers include
requests for His wisdom and 
grace.





This week I share some scriptures 
about grace. The biblical meaning 
of grace is the unmerited favor of
God.  The word grace is used more

than 140 times in the Bible.  

Today’s I’ll share scriptures that 
discuss people who found grace
in the sight of God.

  




DEPICTION:  NOAH & ARK   



LIFE LESSON:



NOAH HAD GRACE IN EYES OF GOD!



GENESIS  6:8-10



8 But Noah found grace in the 
eyes of the Lord.

This is the genealogy of Noah.
Noah was a just man, perfect 
in his generations. Noah walked
with God.

10 And Noah begot three sons:
Shem, Ham, and Japheth.



HEBREWS 11: 7



By faith Noah, being divinely 
warned of things not yet seen,
moved with godly fear, prepared
an ark for the saving of his house
hold, by which he condemned the
world and became heir of the righteousness which is according
to faith.



1 PETER 3:20



Who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine long suffering waited 
in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls,were saved through water.

  



2 PETER 2:5



And did not spare the ancient
world, but saved Noah, one of 
eight people, a preacher of 
righteousness, bringing in the 
flood on the world of the ungodly.






DEPICTION: 

MOSES & BURNING BUSH 

LIFE LESSON:



MOSES HAS GRACE IN THE SIGHT OF GOD!



 

EXODUS 3: 11, 13-14



11 But Moses said to God, “Who 
am I that I should go to Pharaoh, 
and that I should bring the children
of Israel out of Egypt?”

13 Then Moses said to God, “Indeed,
when I come to the children of Israel
and say to them, ‘The God of your 
fathers has sent me to you,’ and they
say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what
shall I say to them?”

14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO
I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say
to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent
me to you.’”

 

EXODUS  33:16-17



16 For how then will it be known that 
Your people and I have found grace in 
Your sight, except You go with us? So 
we shall be separate, Your people and
I, from all the people who are upon the 
face of the earth.”

17 So the Lord said to Moses, “I will also
do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and
I know you by name.”





DEPICTION: ABRAHAM, ISAAC, & ANGEL


LIFE LESSON:
ABRAHAM HAD GRACE IN
THE SIGHT OF GOD






GENESIS 17:5





No longer shall your name be
called Abram, but your name 
shall be Abraham; for I have
made you a father of many 
nations.




GENESIS 18:19



For I have known him, in order that
he may command his children and 
his household after him, that they 
keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that 
the Lord may bring to Abraham
what He has spoken to him.”



LUKE 1:55, 73

 

55 As He spoke to our fathers, To 
Abraham and to his seed forever.”



73 The oath which He swore to our 
father Abraham:

  

ROMANS 4:16



Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only 
to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE