PRIDE & THE PERFECTIONIST! #2





I try to watch Joni Table Talk
on Daystar TV at 7 a.m. every 
morning.  Recently, one of her
guest discussed being stressed
out because she couldn't finish 
her check list. She felt like a 
failure when wasn't able to 
do every task. 

This show made me examine
by own life. I realized that I
cheat my spouse and children
out of quality time with me if
I obsess over my "To Do List". 
My communication with them 
will be compromised. I’m not 
paying adequate attention to 
their needs if I only focused
on mine. The Lord does not 
want me to be lazy. He wants 
me to use wisdom. I should do
my best when being wife and  
mother. I should not let it be
my main focus. The amount 
of time I spend with the Lord
and my family is important.
 
I am sharing some scriptures
I use often to help me on my
Christian journey.
 

LIFE LESSON:

MAINTAIN GOOD WORKS WITH INTEGRITY

MATTHEW 23:5

But all their works they do 
to be seen by men. They 
make their phylacteries
broad and enlarge the 
borders of their garments.

TITUS 2:7
 
In all things showing yourself  
to be a pattern of good works;
in doctrine showing integrity, 
reverence, incorruptibility,

TITUS 3:14

And let our people also learn to
maintain good works, to meet 
urgent needs, that they may
not be unfruitful.

1 TIMOTHY 2:10

But, which is proper for women
professing godliness, with good
works.

1 TIMOTHY 6:18


Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share,

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE