ARISE & SEE! #2












I slipped and fell on my deck’s
ramp last year. I grabbed onto 
the railing so I could support 
myself, but slid back down. I 
sat there for a moment while
figured out the problem.Then
I realized that the deck ramp 
was covered in black ice. The
deck’s railing was covered in 
a sheet of ice.  I had to hold 
onto the posts and crawl to 
the covered deck area. 

I thanked the Lord! I had 
no broken bones.Some of
my friends that suffered
hip fractures when they 
fell on slick surfaces. 


Today, I want to share some scriptures 
that discuss people who were healed
by Jesus! They had been disabled but arose and walked after their healing. 

 
LIFE LESSON:

JESUS HEALED THEM & THEY AROSE!




MATTHEW 9:4-7, 9

4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts,
said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts?
5 For which is easier, to say,‘Your 
sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, 
‘Arise and walk’?
6 But that you may know that the
Son of Man has power on earth to
forgive sins”—then He said to the paralytic,“Arise, take up your bed,
and go to your house.”
7 And he arose and departed to his
house.






MARK  9:26-27

26 Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And 
he became as one dead, so that many 
said, “He is dead.”
27 But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up,and he arose.





JOHN 11:40-44

40 Jesus said to her,“Did I not say 
to you that if you would believe 
you would see the glory of God?”
41 Then they took away the stone 
from the place where the dead man
was lying.  And Jesus lifted up His 
eyes and said,“Father, I thank You 
that You have heard Me.
42 And I know that You always hear
Me, but because of the people who
are standing by I said this, that they
may believe that You sent Me.”
43 Now when He had said these things,
He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!”
44 And he who had died came out bound
hand and foot with grave clothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”

 




ACTS  9:34

And Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus
the Christ heals you.  Arise and make 
your bed.” Then he arose immediately.



ACTS 9:39-41

39 Then Peter arose and went with them. When he had come, they brought him to the upper room. And all the widows stood by him weeping, showing the tunics and garments which Dorcas had made while she was with them.
40 But Peter put them all out, and knelt down and prayed. And turning to the body he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up. 
41 Then he gave her his hand and lifted her up; and when he had called the saints and widows, he presented her alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE