ARISE & SEE











I am blessed every day! The Lord

allowed me to arise to see a new
day!  I cherish this blessing since
I have a father and a sister that 
have passed away.This is one of
the many reasons that I give do
give the Lord praise daily!
 

Today, I want to share scriptures
that tell us how people in the
Bible arose in various situations. 

Some even arose to follow Jesus!








DEPICTION: ABRAHAM & ISSAC ARISE


LIFE LESSON:

MEN AROSE TO OBEY GOD:


GENESIS 22:3

So Abraham rose early in the morning 

and saddled his donkey,and took two
of his young men with him, and Isaac 
his son; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and arose and went to
the place of which God had told him.



DEPICTION: REBEKAH & SERVANT





GENESIS 24:51-54

51 Here is Rebekah before you;

take her and go, and let her be 
your master’s son’s wife, as the 
Lord has spoken.”
52 And it came to pass, when 

Abraham’s servant heard their 
words, that he worshiped the 
Lord, bowing himself to the 
earth.
53 Then the servant brought out 

jewelry of silver, jewelry of gold,
and clothing, and gave them to 

Rebekah. He also gave precious
things to her brother and to her 

mother.
54 And he and the men who were 

with him ate and drank and stayed 
all night.  Then they arose in the 
morning, and he said, “Send me 
away to my master.”





DEPICTION: MOSES WITH STONE TABLET


EXODUS  24:12-13

12 Then the Lord said to Moses, 

“Come up to Me on the mountain
and be there; and I will give you 

tablets of stone, and the law and
commandments which I have written, 

that you may teach them.”
13 So Moses arose with his assistant Joshua, and Moses went up to the mountain of God.









DEPICTION: EHUD & THE KING


JUDGES  3:19-20


19 But he himself turned back from
the stone images that were at Gilgal, 
and said, “I have a secret message for you, O king.” He said,“Keep silence!” 
And all who attended him went out 
from him.
20 So Ehud came to him (now he was

sitting upstairs in his cool private chamber). Then Ehud said, “I have 
a message from God for you.” So 
he arose from his seat.




DEPICTION: DEBORAH, A JUDGE





JUDGES  4:9

So she said, “I will surely go with you; nevertheless there will be no glory for

you in the journey you are taking, for
the Lord will sell Sisera into the hand
of a woman.” Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE