PRIDE & THE PERFECTIONIST!








I try to watch Joni Table Talk
on Daystar TV at 7 a.m. every 
morning.  Recently, one of her
guest discussed being stressed
out because she couldn't finish 
her check list. She had a long 
list of tasks she tried to perform 
daily.Her goal was to be the best
Christian, wife and mother. She
felt like a failure when there was
no check mark by every task on 
the list. 


Later, she was able to accept

God's grace and her focus 
changed. The written check
list is gone.  She is able to 
complete her daily task by
the grace of God. Her pride 
no longer gets in the way.



This show made me examine
by own life. I want to focus 
on His will not mine. I make 
a mental note of the chores 
I want to get done. I do not
stress about the ones I was

not able to get to. I can not
be led by His spirit if I'm too 
busy focusing on my needs.



Here are some scriptures 
that help me to stay on the
right track. 

LIFE LESSON:

JESUS IS THE ONLY PERFECT ONE!

Job 35:12


There they cry out, but He does not answer, Because of the pride of evil men. 

Psalm 36:11


Let not the foot of pride come against me, 
And let not the hand of the wicked drive me away. 

Proverbs 11:2


When pride comes, then comes shame; 
But with the humble is wisdom. 

Proverbs 13:10


By pride comes nothing but strife,
But with the well-advised is wisdom.

1 Timothy 3:6

not a novice, lest being puffed up with
pride he fall into the same condemnation
as the devil.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE