THE GRACE EXPERIENCE! #4














There is one thing that I’ve learned 
as I have gotten older, I need God’s
grace!  God’s grace has saved me 
from a lot of tragedies. I’ve been
saved from near missed head on
collisions, lightening strikes, fatal 
falls, and house fires. 

I have made terrible decisions but 
His grace and favor saved me! My 
daily prayers include requests for
His wisdom and grace.





This week I share some scriptures 
about grace. The biblical meaning
of grace is the unmerited favor of
God. The word grace is used more
than 140 times in the Bible. 

Today’s I will share scriptures 
that tell us how the Lord gives
us grace.




 




LIFE LESSON:


THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU GRACE!

PSALM 84:11

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; 
The Lord will give grace and glory; 
No good thing will He withhold From
those who walk uprightly.


PROVERBS 3:34

Surely He scorns the scornful, 
But gives grace to the humble.
 
ROMANS 1:5

Through Him we have received grace 
and apostleship for obedience to the
faith among all nations for His name.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:4

I thank my God always concerning 
you for the grace of God which was
given to you by Christ Jesus.

2 TIMOTHY 1:9

Who has saved us and called us
with a holy calling, not according
to our works, but according to His
own purpose and grace which was
given to us in Christ Jesus before
time began.

JAMES 4:6

But He gives more grace. Therefore 
He says: "God resists the proud, But
gives grace to the humble."










 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE