GOD BLESS THE VETERANS!








I use the words "Happy" in my Veteran's Day greeting cautiously. I do not want to  diminish my gratitude for the price our Veterans have paid when they fought in wars for America. I have a special place in my heart for Veterans. Most  Americans will never know what our Veteran's have gone through. Some of the details are too horrific to share. Some of them fight with the demons of war alone every day. They love their family too much to trouble them with emotional battle they are having due to trauma they experienced in war.

I do not want to hamper their spirits with talk about trauma. I do want this day to be joyful because they realize Americans care about and support them.

Veteran's please forgive America when she was not always there when you needed her most. Remember, from this day forward that America is not your only source of support in this world, God is!

Here are some scriptures I want you to stand on when
you are fighting those war demons, depression, and
loneliness.








DEUTERONOMY  31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor

be afraid of them;for the Lord your God,  He is 
the One who goes with you.  He will not leave 
you nor forsake you.”




WEAR THIS ARMOR EVERYDAY






EPHESIANS 10-13

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE