FINDING INSPIRATION!




IMAGE OF ONE OF THE SALESIAN MISSION'S INSPIRATIONAL BOOKLETS




I love poems that have  simple words with
deep meaning. A poem does not have to be
lengthy to deliver a great message.I receive
small booklets in the mail from the Salesian
Missions and it has lots of short poems from
various poets. This little  booklet is great to 
keep in your purse or pocket. It really comes
in handy when you are waiting at a doctor's 
office or mechanic's shop. I pass the time by
reading these inspirational poems.

These booklets have several poems by Helen
Steiner Rice.  I liked her poems so much that 
I searched for more of them.I discovered that 
she has published books that have her poems
that's available for you to  buy online.






HERE A  COUPLE OF MY FAVORITE POEMS











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE