LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 3/3/14





PSALMS 119:10

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.


EPHESIANS 6:6

Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;



LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY

HEART TO HEART TALK

I try to serve the Lord without regard to what 
people will think or say about me. I can never
please everyone and I do not try. Some people 
care a lot about appearances and what others
think about them.  If I always try to please 
others, I will become a dishonest person. I am
not being true to myself.  I don't want anyone 
to have that kind of power over me. 

My main concern is to try to show brotherly love.  Have you ever heard the phrase, "What you see
if what you get" ?  I want to appear genuine and 
not be pretentious.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE