LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 3/31/14








LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY

Thank the Lord, "Spring is Here".  We may 
still have some cool days but the birds are 
singing and the trees have small leaves on
them.  I have always enjoyed seeing all of
the signs of a brand new season coming 
forth.The Lord has blessed His people with
nature's beauty during every season.

I know we have Earth Day and it's trendy 
to care about the environment. I learned
that God's Word encourages me to respect
the earth.  My Bible study has enlightened
me and I plan to be more respectful of the
environment in the future!  I will take the 
time to recycle, repurpose, and upcycle
rather than discard things. 

This week I'll give scriptures which teach 
that we should respect the environment.


MONDAY'S SCRIPTURES:
  
PSALM  24:1-2

1 The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.


LEVITICUS 25:23

‘The land shall not be sold permanently,
for the land is Mine; for you are strangers
and sojourners with Me.


Psalm 50:9-11
9 I will not take a bull from your house,
Nor goats out of your folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.

Psalms 24:1-2
The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Respect,-For-Environment/type/kjv#sthash.j0MBoTOr.dpuf
Psalms 24:1-2
The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Respect,-For-Environment/type/kjv#sthash.j0MBoTOr.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE