LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/20/14









This week I'll share a few scriptures which show 
the roles that God assigned to angels in the Bible. 
I learned that all of God's angels didn't fly around
and sing all day. 

These lessons are not meant to be a complete
study of angels. My knowledge of angels was 
limited and I wanted to learn more about them.
I am sharing scriptures that gave me insight to 
the role of God's angels. 


I read scriptures that showed that the Lord sent 
angels into battle. Their role was to save the lives
of the people of Israel.




LIFE LESSON:

The Lord sent an angel to save King Hezekiah from the Assyrians.

2 CHRONICLES 32: 20-21

20 Now because of this King Hezekiah and the prophet Isaiah, the son of Amoz, prayed and cried out to heaven.

21 Then the Lord sent an angel who cut down every mighty man of valor, leader, and captain in the camp of the king of Assyria.

2 KINGS  19:35

And it came to pass on a certain night that the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses—all dead.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE