LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/11/14









I listened to a sermon on T.V. recently  about the woman  with  the  issue of  blood.  I have heard a lot of sermons  about this woman. I thought that this sermon  would  not give me  any new  information.  Well, I was  very wrong. I already knew that this woman had  great  faith.  She believed she would  be healed if she could touch the hem if Jesus’ garment.  The truth is, there  is very important details about Jesus'  garment that I had never heard any one discuss before.  I was intrigued  after hearing this sermon and some intense Bible study was in order.


This week I will share details about the hem of Jesus’  garment and the prayer  shawl.These garments have some very important elements.


LIFE LESSON: 
 
THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HAD TO FOLLOW "GOD'S LAWS".  THE WEARING OF TASSELS 
WAS ONE OF THE LAWS. 
 
THE OUTER GARMENTS WERE CALLED TALLITS
AND PRAYER SHAWLS. BOTH OF THESE OUTER GARMENTS HAVE TASSELS.

 

DEUTERONOMY  22:12


“You shall make tassels on the four corners of the clothing with which you cover yourself.











                                                        PRAYER SHAWL


FOR MORE DETAILS, SEE THIS LINK


TALLIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE