LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/25/14








DEPICTION:

MOSES READING THE LAW TO CHILDREN OF ISRAEL






This week I'll continue to  study the roles that God assigned angels in the Bible. There are numerous scriptures that show angels assisting God's people  in all types of circumstances.  

This study is not meant to be a complete study  of angels. My knowledge of angels was limited  and I wanted to learn more about them.  I am  sharing scriptures that gave me insight to the  role of God's angels. 


Today, I want to look at the  angels' assignment concerning transgressions and The Law.




LIFE LESSON:

ANGELS APPOINTED "THE LAW" BECAUSE OF OUR TRANSGRESSIONS.


GALATIANS  3:19


 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.



HEBREWS  2:2

 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE