LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/9/14














I listened to a sermon on T.V. recently 
about the woman  with  the  issue of 
blood.  I have heard a lot of sermons 
about this woman. I thought that this
sermon  would  not give me  any new 
information.  Well, I was  very wrong.
I already knew that this woman had 
great  faith.  She believed she would 
be healed if she could touch the hem
if Jesus’ garment.  The truth is, there 
is very important details about Jesus' 
garment that I had never heard any
one discuss before.  I was intrigued 
after hearing this sermon and some
intense Bible study was in order.



This week I will share details about the
hem of Jesus’  garment and the prayer 
shawl.These garments have some very
important elements.


LIFE LESSON: 

THE TASSELS ARE IMPORTANT


NUMBERS  15:37-39

37 Again the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
38 “Speak to the children of Israel: Tell them to make tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and to put a blue thread in the tassels of the corners.
39 And you shall have the tassel, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to which your own heart and your own eyes are inclined,


   
HEBREW =TZITZIT = TASSELS 


FOR MORE DETAILS GO TO THESE WEBSITES:








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE