LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/23/14











This week I'll continue to  study the roles that God
assigned angels in the Bible. There are numerous
scriptures that show angels assisting God's people 
in all types of circumstances.  

This study is not meant to be a complete study 

of angels. My knowledge of angels was limited 
and I wanted to learn more about them.  I am 
sharing scriptures that gave me insight to the 
role of God's angels.



LIFE LESSON: 

ANGEL EXPLAINS VISION TO  ZECHARIAH


ZECHARIAH  4: 1-7

1 Now the angel who talked with me came back 
and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out
of his sleep.
 And he said to me, “What do you see?” So I said,
“I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps.
Two olive trees are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left.”  
So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”
Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And
I said, “No, my lord.”

So he answered and said to me: “This is the word
of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.
‘Who are you, O great mountain?Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”







ARTIST DEPICTION :

VISION OF LAMPSTAND & OLIVE TREE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE