LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 6/10/14






 PAINTING,  "THE TOUCH"







I listened to a sermon on T.V. recently 
about the woman  with  the  issue of 
blood.  I have heard a lot of sermons 
about this woman. I thought that this
sermon  would  not give me  any new 
information.  Well, I was  very wrong.
I already knew that this woman had 
great  faith.  She believed she would 
be healed if she could touch the hem
if Jesus’ garment.  The truth is, there 
is very important details about Jesus' 
garment that I had never heard any
one discuss before.  I was intrigued 
after hearing this sermon and some
intense Bible study was in order.

This week I will share details about the hem of Jesus’  garment and the prayer  shawl.These garments have some very important elements.
 
LIFE LESSON:
 
WOMAN WITH ISSUE OF BLOOD KNEW
THIS WAS NOT JUST A SIMPLE "HEM"
 

MATTHEW  9:20-21

20 And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment. 
21 For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.”
 

Mark 5:25-29

25 Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years,
26 and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse.
27 When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment
28 For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.”
29 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. 
 
Luke 8:43-44

43 Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any,
44 came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.
 
HEBREW=TZITZIYOT=HEM= TASSELS ON FOUR CORNERS OF CLOTHING OF SOME JEWISH MEN

FURTHER DETAILS, SEE LINK:
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE