LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY 11/14/13





PROVERBS 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And
lean not on your own understanding...


LIFE LESSON 

Life’s trials and tests will affects all of us at
some point in our lives.  The way I handle 
the situationis very important. I asked Jesus,
"Why did you let this happen to me" ? I
instantly immediately got a vision of Jesus 
on the cross.  I felt ashamed because I 
realized that nothing I would experience 
could compare to what Jesus suffered on 
the cross.  My problem seemed trivial and 
I asked for His forgiveness.  I began to 
understand why He told us not to try to
understand His reasons for allowing certain
things occur.  I learned to have peace with 
my ups and  downs. His ways are not our 
ways. I am not omnipresent, omniscient,
or omnipotent. 


I do try to see if I can learn a lesson from my
trials and tests. I examine my actions to see
if I was offensive, aggressive, cruel, or unkind
to someone. I check to see if I made an error

in my judgement which affected my relationship
with Christ, my family, my relatives, my church,
or my coworkers.
I applied for a job once and even went for 
an interview.  The interview went well and
I thought I had a chance of getting this 
promotion.  Another lady with years of 
service and less qualifications got the 
job. I was ill all day at work and was 
mad because I had prayed for that job
too. I found out later that I was blessed 
because I didn’t get the job.  It was
phased out after six months because 
of downsizing!!  The company got a
new CEO and he reorganized the whole 
organization. I had to repent for the 
way I acted.  













































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE