LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 11/19/13



 
LUKE 1:37 

 For with God nothing will be impossible.

 

MATTHEW 19:26

 But Jesus looked at them and said to 
them, “With men this is impossible, 
but with God all things are possible.”


My faith increased as I grew older. When I 
looked at nature and the universe, I realized
that man had nothing to do with it.  Man has 
too many faults and it is impossible for him 
to be the creator of the universe and all that
dwells in it. My daily goal is to do the best 
that I can in all my endeavors.  I’m satisfied,
even if the outcome is not perfect. Sometime
the actions of other people can affect the 
outcome, regardless of my best effort.


I worked for a boss once. who prided himself 
on being  a perfectionist. I know that it was 
impossible for me to know everything about
every subject. His obsession with being perfect
just made him annoying and untrustworthy. 
His constant drive to do everything perfect, just 
made him appear insecure. 



The magazine, Psychology Today has a website
with a perfectionist test. You can take the test 
online and they will interpret your score. 
Here is the link:



http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3262















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE