LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, BE THANKFUL, 11/26/13




JOHN 3:16


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.



HISTORICAL CONTEXT

In the Bible book of John 3 Jesus and Nicodemus discuss being born again and salvation. Jesus told
that this type of birth involves renewing your mind and believing in Jesus as your Savior.  







LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY

John 3:16  is the scripture that  I repeated when I decided to dedicate my life to God. His only begotten Son is Jesus who died on the cross. I am thankful for this precious gift.  I don’t know of anyone I know would die for me and love me this much.  This is not the same love humans have for each other. This love is called agape love which describes the love of God.  























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE