UNBROKEN PROMISES! #2













I have learned over the years that
I will have to break some promises 
at some point in my life.Life events
happen that I have no control over. 
I learned this lesson the hard way!
 
 
Fortunately, I know someone
who never breaks His promise.
It is Jesus! I learned this when
I became a mature Christian. 
His Promises are for people 
who believe and have faith in
Him.  He fulfills His promises
according to His timing. God's
ways are not the same as our 
ways.

ISAIAH  55:9


 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,So are My ways higher than your ways,And My thoughts than your thoughts.


The Bible tells me about God's Promises
from Genesis to Revelation. Here some 
of His Promises that I go to often:



LIFE LESSON:
 
EXERCISE PATIENCE WHILE
GOD FULFILLS THESE PROMISES
 
 
 
2 CORINTHIANS  3:17 

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

PHILIPPIANS  4:19

And my God shall supply all your need according to His
riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

  
HEBREWS  6:13

For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear
by no one greater, He swore by 
Himself,


HEBREWS 13: 5&8

5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with 
such things as you have. For He
Himself has said, “I will never
leave you nor forsake you.” 
 
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.


2 PETER 1:4

By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious 
promises, that through these you 
may be partakers of the divine 
nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

2 PETER 3: 4-7

4 And saying, “Where is the promise
of His coming? For since the fathers 
fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”
5 For this they willfully forget: that by 
the word of God the heavens were of
old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 
7  But the heavens and the earth which 
are now preserved by the same word,
are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE