GIVE THE WHOLE HEART!













I heard a sermon last week that was
very thought provoking. The pastor stressed that should pray with our 
whole heart.
    
Yes, using the heart can mean, using
the spirit.  If you are born again you 
have a new spirit. Your desire will be
to,“seek ye first the kingdom of God!”

This is the beginning of a dynamic relationship with, “ your Father
who art in heaven.”

Here are the scriptures I studied in
the Book of Psalms, that discussed
praying with the whole heart:





LIFE LESSON:


ALWAYS PRAY WITH YOUR 
WHOLE HEART!




PSALM 9:1
I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

PSALM 111:1 

I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.


PSALM 119: 2, 10, 34, 58, 69, & 145   

2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the
whole heart!

10 With my whole heart I have sought 
You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

34 Give me understanding, and I shall 
keep Your law; Indeed, I shall observe 
it with my whole heart.

58 I entreated Your favor with my 
whole heart; Be merciful to me 
according to Your word.

69 The proud have forged a lie against 
me, But I will keep Your precepts with 
my whole heart.

145 I cry out with my whole heart; Hear me, O Lord! I will keep Your statutes.
 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE