DON'T FORGET TO LOOK UP!








I must admit I stopped looking up when 
I was younger. I was busy being a wife 
and mother.  I rarely took a moment to just sit and look at the starts in the sky.
My interest was peaked if the news mentioned an eclipse. My sons and I may have glimpsed one of them.

I have retired now and have no excuse 

for not looking up!I have refused to get 
so busy that I cannot look up at the sky during the day. There is so much beauty displayed during the day and night.

I recently read an article discussing the sky, stars and heaven. It inspired me to read about the creation of the firmament in Genesis. I pray these scriptures inspire
you to start looking up! 




 


LIFE LESSON:


LOOK AT THE SKY, GOD MADE IT BEAUTIFUL!


GENESIS 1:6-8

6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, 

and let it divide the waters from the waters.”
7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under 

the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was 
so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.



GENESIS 1:14-15, 17, & 20



14 Then God said, “Let there be lights

in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years.
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light 

on the earth”; and it was so.

17 God set them in the firmament of 

the heavens to give light on the earth.

20 Then God said, “Let the waters 

abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament
of the heavens.”







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE