THE ANOINTED ONES! #2










The term anointed in the Bible can 
mean to be "set apart." There are 
several scriptures exclaiming that 
a person was God's anointed. My
daily goal is to trust and obey the 
God. I want to be one of His anointed ones.


I read scriptures that even warned 
people not to abuse God's anointed 
ones.  Here are some of them:






LIFE LESSON:

DON'T HARM GOD'S ANOINTED ONES!


1 SAMUEL  26:9

But David said to Abishai, “Do not 
destroy him; for who can stretch 
out his hand against the Lord’s
anointed, and be guiltless?”



1 CHRONICLES 16:22


Saying, “Do not touch My anointed 
ones, And do My prophets no harm.”


PSALM 105:15 

Saying, “Do not touch My anointed 
ones, And do My prophets no harm.”


ZECHARIAH  4:14

So he said, “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth.”

1 JOHN  2:20 & 27

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

27 But the anointing which you 
have received from Him abides
in you, and you do not need that
anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning 
all things, and is true, and is not a
lie, and just as it has taught you, 
you will abide in Him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE