I DON'T WANT TO PERISH!






The word perish makes me think of 
people starving due to living under 
harsh circumstances. The visions I
get are disturbing. The T.V. often 
shows images of people perishing
from severe earthquake eruptions
and house fires.

The dictionary defines perish as, 

suffering death in a violent, sudden,
or untimely way. It can also mean, 
suffering  complete destruction. 

The Bible tells me that I can also 

perish when I  :

* Don't believe in God
* Disobey God 
* Do wicked & evil actions


LIFE LESSON:

DON'T PERISH-BELIEVE IN GOD!


JOHN  3:15-16

15 That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

1 CORINTHIANS  1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,
but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

HEBREWS  11:31

By faith the harlot Rahab did not perish with those who did not believe,
when she had received the spies with peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE