I DON'T WANT TO PERSIH! #4









The company I used work for had 
a Vision Statement.The statement
had goals and steps it would take to 
reach them in the next ten years. 
The boss told us that this statement
was very important.It let our clients 
know we were movers and shakers!

I hope to be doing God's will when 

He returns soon. The Bible reveals
to me that His will is for me to read,
study and obey His commandments
and laws.  I do not want to perish 
because I did not do these things. 

LIFE LESSON:

YOU  WILL NOT PERISH IF YOU 
UNDERSTAND & OBEY GOD'S LAWS!



DEUTERONOMY  5:29

Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear Me and always keep all My commandments, that it might be well with them and with their children forever!



1 KINGS  2:3

And keep the charge of the Lord your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that
you do and wherever you turn;


1 KINGS  3:14

So if you walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as 

your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.”


PSALM  1:2

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

PSALM  19:11

Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

PSALM  119:2

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

PROVERBS 8:32

Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.


PROVERBS  3:13

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, 

And the man who gains understanding.

PROVERBS  16:20

He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And  whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.


PROVERBS  29:18

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepth the law, 

happy is he.


JOHN  13:17

If ye know these things, happy are ye if

ye do them.


JOHN 14:21

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE