WHO IS YOUR BOSS? #2













Most of us have a boss somewhere.

I had a boss on my job. My boss also

had a boss. His boss answered to the stockholders and board members.



I was elated to have Jesus as my
Boss after I became a Christian.
I will always trust His Word. He 
is my Creator. There is not a man 
in this world that is omnipotent,  omnipresent, & omniscient. 

I try to obey His commandments. 
I ask for His forgiveness when I 
fail short of the glory of God.


I am studying the word, obey
in the Bible. The scriptures will 
explain why I should obey the 
Lord.The benefits of my doing 
so will also clarified.





LIFE LESSON:





I SHOULD OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN!





LUKE 8:25



But He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, 
“Who can this be? For He commands
even the winds and water, and they 
obey Him!”



ACTS 5:29, 32





29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey
God rather than men.



32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit 
whom God has given to those who 
obey Him.”





ROMANS 6:17



But God be thanked that though you 
were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed 
from the heart that form of doctrine
to which you were delivered.





HEBREWS 5:7-11

 



who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,

though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,  
10 called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,”

11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE