WHO IS YOUR BOSS?











Most of us have a boss somewhere. I had
a boss on my job. My boss also had a boss. His boss answered to the stockholders and board members.



My father demanded that his children respected authority. We were punished
if we disrespected our school teachers
or elders in the community. I do recall some rebellious boys in our high school were in getting suspended from school. They were always in trouble with the 
police.  One reason they went to jail 
may have been because they did not respect people in authority.



I was elated to have Jesus as my boss
after I became a Christian.I will always trust His Word because He is my Creator. There is not a man in this world that is
omnipotent,omnipresent, & omniscient. 
I try to obey His commandments. I ask
for His forgiveness when I fail short of

the glory of God.

I'm studying the word, “ obey” in the Bible. The scriptures will explain why
I should obey the Lord.The benefits of 
my doing so will also clarified.

 



LIFE LESSON:

THE LORD IS THE BEST BOSS:


GENESIS 22:18



In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”



EXODUS 19:5



Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant,then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.





DEUTERONOMY 4:29-31


29 But from there you will seek the 
Lord your God, and you will find Him 
if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

30 When you are in distress, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, when you turn to the Lord your God and obey His voice  
31  (For the Lord your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.






JEREMIAH  7:23



But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be 
your God, and you shall be My people.
And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well 
with you.’




NOTE:  PLEASE OVERLOOK THE SPACING ISSUES IN THIS BLOG.  THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE