WHERE IS YOUR HOPE? #3










My life's outlook would be filled  with depression if I had no hope. I could expect or want something to happen if I relied on the world. 
My life is rewarding because my  hope is in God. He is perfect and loves me unconditionally.  





LIFE LESSON:

THE FAITHFUL HAVE HOPE WITH GOD

BOOK OF JEREMIAH:


JEREMIAH 17:7, 13


7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in 
the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.

13 O Lord, the hope of Israel, All who forsake You shall be ashamed. “Those
who depart from Me Shall be written in the earth, Because they have forsaken 
the Lord, The fountain of living waters.”

 
JEREMIAH 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts 
of peace and not of evil, to give you 
a future and a hope.

JEREMIAH 31:17

There is hope in your future, says 
the Lord, That your children shall
come back to their own border.
   
JEREMIAH 50:7

All who found them have devoured
them; And their adversaries said, 
‘We have not offended, Because 
they have sinned against the Lord, 
the habitation of justice, The Lord,
the hope of their fathers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE