WHERE IS YOUR HOPE? #2












My life's outlook would be filled 
with depression if I had no hope.
I could expect or want something
to happen if I relied on the world. 

My life is rewarding because my 
hope is in God. He is perfect and
loves me unconditionally.  



LIFE LESSON:



THE FAITHFUL HAVE HOPE WITH GOD



BOOK OF PSALM:



PSALM 16:1



Preserve me, O God, for in You I put 
my trust.



PSALM 31:24



Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who
hope in the Lord.



PSALM 33:18



Behold, the eye of the Lord is on
those who fear Him, On those who
hope in His mercy,



PSALM  39:7



And now, Lord, what do I wait for? 
My hope is in You.



PSALM  42:11



Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God;For I shall yet praise Him,The help of my countenance and my God.



   

PSALM 78:7



That they may set their hope in God, 
And not forget the works of God, But
keep His commandments;



PSALM 119:81, 114, 166



81 My soul faints for Your salvation,
 But I hope in Your word.



114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.



166 Lord, I hope for Your salvation, 
And I do Your commandments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE