CONQUER FEAR!













Most people have experienced fear at some point in their lives.The feeling of   fear in certain situations is normal.   There is a problem if it turns to phobias, severe anxiety and panic attacks. At least that's what I learned in my psychology class.


I have learned that I can pray
when I experience fear. The 
Lord will send "The Comforter" 
to help me. He has helped me
overcome fear many times.


The Bible has a lot to say about fear.   
The scriptures that talk about "fear 
the Lord". I am supposed to honor 
and obey His commands and laws.  

The other type of fear in the Bible is in regards to  being  afraid or frightened. I'm sharing scriptures that explain how the Lord can provide comfort when fear arises.


LIFE LESSON:


THE BOOK OF GENESIS SHOWS HOW
GOD HELPED PEOPLE WHO WERE EXPERIENCING FEAR.


GENESIS  21:17



And God heard the voice of the lad. 
Then the angel of God called to Hagar 
out of heaven, and said to her, “What 
ails you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the lad where he is.





GENESIS  26:24



And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am 
with you. I will bless you and multiply
your descendants for My servant
Abraham’s sake.”



GENESIS  32:11



Deliver me, I pray, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau; for I fear him, lest he come and attack me and the mother with the children.
 
GENESIS 46:3


So He said, “I am God, the God of your father; do not fear to go down to Egypt, for I will make of you a great nation there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE