THE PERFECT SHEPHERD!







LIFE LESSON:





JESUS, THE PERFECT SHEPHERD!





PSALM 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

 

JOHN 10:1-2, 7, 11


1 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2  But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

7  Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.


JOHN 10:14, 16


14 I am the good shepherd; and I know 
My sheep, and am known by My own.

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.


HEBREWS 13:20


Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,


1 PETER 5:2, 4


2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;

4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.



REVELATION 7:17


for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE